The DNA 75 is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vaporizers. It features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Patent Pending Temperature Protection, Preheat, Digital User Controls, OLED Screen, Onboard Buttons and Synchronous Rectification for maximum battery life and minimal heat generation. The DNA 75 runs from a single cell lithium polymer battery. The USB port and Evolv’s EScribe software can be used to monitor and customize the user experience. The DNA 75 is vaping down to a science.
The USB port serves as an integrated 1A charger and also allows the user to customize or monitor their experience using the Evolv Escribe software suite. The user may choose between eight user-definable profiles, granting a high level of user customisation and control.
The DNA 75 features a simple wiring configuration and on-board mounting points making installation a breeze.
The DNA 75 by Evolv Features:
- Wattage Output Range: 1-75W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.2-6.2V
- Temperature Range: 200-600°F / 93 – 315°C
- Temperature Control supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel. Custom wire specific TFR/ TCR Curves may be added via the EScribe suite.
- 128×32 OLED screen
- 85% Output Efficiency
- Preheat / Boost Functionality
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Integrated USB Connector – Firmware Upgrades/ 1A Charging.
Evolv DNA 75 Datasheet can be found here.
Evolv Escribe Software can be found here.