The DNA 75 Color is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vaporizers. It features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Patent Pending Temperature Protection, Preheat, Onboard Buttons, Synchronous Rectification for maximum battery life and minimal heat generation, and a 160 x 80 pixel Color TFT Screen. The DNA 75 Color runs from a single cell lithium polymer battery.
Evolv’s EScribe 2.0 and Theme Designer software can be used to make the DNA 75 Color look and act exactly like you want. Designed for ease of use while allowing complete customization, the DNA 75 Color is vaping down to a science.
The DNA 75C by Evolv Features:
- Wattage Output Range: 1-75W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.2-9V
- Temperature Range: 200-600°F / 93 – 315°C
- Replay / Temperature Control supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel. Custom wire specific TFR/ TCR Curves may be added via the EScribe suite.
- 160 x 80 pixel Color TFT Screen
- 85% Output Efficiency
- Preheat / Boost Functionality
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Integrated USB Connector – Firmware Upgrades / 1A Charging Current
Evolv DNA 75C Datasheet can be found here.
Evolv Escribe Software can be found here.
For further discussion, profiles, themes and more, visit the Evolv DNA Forum.