The Evolv DNA 250C is a power regulation digital switch-mode DC-DC converter controller board. The DNA 250 Color features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Patent Pending Replay and Temperature Protection, onboard actuators and Preheat/ Boost control. The DNA 250C is also equipped with USB On-The-Go, Reverse Polarity Protection, an onboard programmable multicolor LED,
waterproof onboard buttons, and a real-time calendar and clock. The DNA 250C uses Synchronous Rectification for optimal battery life, maximum efficiency and minimum operational heat generation. The board user display utilizes a bright 160 x 80 pixel Color TFT Screen.
The Evolv DNA 250 Color can be powered using 2S, 3S, or 4S cell lithium polymer battery configurations, capable of outputting either 200, 300 or 400 Watts respectively. The 250C features cell-by-cell battery monitoring and includes an integrated 2A balance charger.
The DNA 250C is fully user customizable and configurable using the Evolv EScribe 2.0 and Theme Designer software, available here. Escribe software can be used to fully customize all aspects of the user interface and also to monitor the user experience in the Device Monitor facility.
Designed for simplicity of use whilst allowing complete customization, the Evolv DNA 250C is vaping down to a science.
The DNA 250C by Evolv Features:
- Wattage Output Range: 1-400W (Cell Configuration Dependent)
- Voltage Output Range: 0.2-10V
- Temperature Range: 200-600°F / 93 – 315°C
- Replay / Temperature Control supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel. Custom wire specific TFR/ TCR Curves may be added via the EScribe suite.
- 160 x 80 pixel Color TFT Screen
- 98% Output Efficiency
- Preheat / Boost Functionality
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Integrated OTG USB Connector – Firmware Upgrades / 2A Charging / 1A output.
Evolv DNA 250C Datasheet can be found here.
Evolv EScribe Software can be found here.
For further discussion, profiles, themes and more, visit the Evolv DNA Forum.