The Evolv DNA 250 board is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vaporizer devices. The DNA250 board utilizes Evolv’s patented Variable Wattage Control, temperature protection, preheat/ boost and features waterproof onboard buttons.. The DNA 250 uses synchronous rectification for optimal battery life and efficiency. and is powered by two or more Lithium ion / Lipo cells in series configuration and includes cell by-cell battery monitoring and an integrated 2A balance charger. The board comes equipped with a bright OLED screen and is user customizable using the Evolv EScribe software, available here. Designed for ease of use while allowing complete customization, the DNA 250 is power vaping down to a science.
The Evolv DNA 250 Features:
- Wattage Output Range: 1-250W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.2-9.3V
- Temperature Range: 200-600°F / 93 – 315°C
- Temperature Control supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel. Custom wire specific TFR/ TCR Curves may be added via the EScribe suite.
- 128×32 OLED Screen
- 97% Output Efficiency
- Preheat / Boost Functionality
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Integrated USB Connector – Firmware Upgrades / 2A Charging Current
Evolv DNA 250 Datasheet can be found here.
Evolv Escribe Software can be found here.
For stock alerts please follow us on Twitter: @evolvapor